How will I get my Knocker?
- We receive requests via email or website communication.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the request usually within a few minutes by emailing you a copy of your request. Yahoo and AOL emails will not receive this confirmation due to technicalities. If you have not received this auto response email we did not receive your order. Be sure you have hit “submit” when completing your order.
- If not readily available a request will be made to our volunteer knitters.
- The completed order is forwarded to you via US mail or can be picked up in Whatcom County, Washington.
How long until I receive my knitted knockers?
Due to increased publicity and the resulting demand it may take 4-6 weeks to receive your knockers. They are made by volunteers and so are dependent on availability. Feel free to confirm your order after 6 weeks. If you do not receive an email confirming your order right after submitting it and you are not an AOL or Yahoo subscriber we did not receive your order. Be sure to hit “submit” to complete your order.
What colors are available?
- All our knockers are made by volunteers and they are using yarn paid for out of their own pocket.
- We can usually accommodate the choice of a neutral or bright color but if you are willing to wait we can probably get a specific color made of your choice.
What about special needs such as allergies?
Since volunteers are making knockers from their own resources we cannot guarantee the content of them. We do request that they use soft, washable yarn (not wool). The knockers are stuffed with a polyfil similar to what is used in pillows. If allergies are an issue we may be able to make a custom one of special yarn if you are willing to wait for it. We cannot guarantee it but will do every thing we can to make sure it’s what you requested.